Quiche Lorraine A La Suisse recipe (Main Dish)
Preheat oven 350 degrees
1. Have the pie shell ready.
2. Fill the pie shell about ½ full with alternating layers of chopped ham or crisp bacon bits and diced Swiss cheese, starting with the cheese.
3. Beat in a bowl: eggs, cream, and salt.
4. Pour the mixture over the mixture in the pie shell.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for forty five minutes or until, when a knife is inserted in the center of the shell, it comes out clean.
Add a comment
You must be logged in to add comments. Please log in or register.