Preheat oven 350 degrees
1. Have the pie shell ready.
2. Fill the pie shell about ½ full with alternating layers of chopped ham or crisp bacon bits and diced Swiss cheese, starting with the cheese.
3. Beat in a bowl: eggs, cream, and salt.
4. Pour the mixture over the mixture in the pie shell.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for forty five minutes or until, when a knife is inserted in the center of the shell, it comes out clean.
This recipe was downloaded from www.dishbase.com. The permanent address of this recipe is http://www.dishbase.com/recipe/quiche-lorraine-a-la-suisse/