1.Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Pound chicken breasts to ¼ inch thickness with a meat mallet. Sprinkle each piece with salt and pepper. Top each with sage and cover with prosciutto. Press prosciutto so it will stick to the chicken.
3. Whisk cheese and flour together in a small mixing bowl and set aside. Beat eggs in a small shallow dish, such as a pie plate.
4. Heat olive oil in a large oven proof or cast iron skillet until hot. Add thyme and garlic
5. Dredge chicken cutlets in cheese mixture to completely coat. Dip into beaten eggs. Dredge again in cheese mixture. Place in hot pan. Saute until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
6. Place pan in oven and bake 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with lemon halves.
This recipe was downloaded from www.dishbase.com. The permanent address of this recipe is http://www.dishbase.com/recipe/chicken-saltimbocca/