Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Heat butter in a small skillet and add the bread crumbs. Stir until the crumbs are coated.
2. Spoon ½ of them over the bottom of a 9" baking dish
3. Drain the oysters and empty in a mixing bowl.
4. Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT CHEESE AND REMAINING CRUMBS.
5. Spoon mixture over the crumb lined pan.
6. Blend remaining crumbs with cheese and spread over the oysters.
7. Bake ten minutes, or until thoroughly hot and lightly browned
This recipe was downloaded from www.dishbase.com. The permanent address of this recipe is http://www.dishbase.com/recipe/billy-s-oysters/